Every manuscript submitted to AMP must be written in Spanish or English, it must not have been previously partially or totally published, it must not have been previously submitted to other publication, whatever the language might be.
Manuscripts should be submitted alongside the mandatory required documents through our OJS-AMP platform: http://amp.cmp.org.pe.
First of all, the author(s) must register as so in our OJS-AMP platform, through the ‘REGISTRATION’ (‘REGISTRARSE’) menu. They will receive an e-mail with their user name and password so they may access the system.
Then, the author(s) should produce or enter the following requisites:
1) A complete version of the manuscript, including the first page requirements (see the following section). The document must be in Word, A4 paper sheets, 2.5- cm margin, and 11-point size font, single-spaced.
2) All authors must be included in the OJS system.
3) Every author must have an ORCID number within the OJS system.
4) A sworn affidavit properly filled and signed.
5) A format disclosing conflict(s) of interest for every author, as recommended by ICMJE.